Marketing Operations Executive
Fancy getting involved with one of London’s most exciting companies?
We’re looking for an awesome Marketing Operations Manager who’s not afraid to get stuck in. We’re passionate about what we do. We want someone who can share that passion.
We can’t promise a quiet life – in fact, we promise quite the opposite. We have over 400,000 members now and we’ve got UK and global expansion on the brain. It’ll always be exciting, and you shouldn’t be afraid of a challenge.
Things move fast at Perkbox; we need someone who can keep up and who enjoys working in an environment a million miles away from the sharp suits and boredom of Canary Wharf.
Can you picture yourself working for an innovative and disruptive start-up that ranks as one of the Sunday Times best small companies to work for?
You can see more about our culture here:-
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM, data services, and lead management processes across those systems).
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Work closely with marketing management and sales operations to understand and optimize the relationship between our technologies
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- At least 3-4 years in Marketing with 2-3 years with Salesforce AND Marketo
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Proficient in marketing automation systems (e.g. Pardot, Marketo) and integrating those systems with other technologies (e.g. SalesForce, Infer, Full Circle Insights, ChiliPiper).
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
What You Get
- Great team atmosphere with regular social team events = unlimited drinks, snacks and more
- Top central London location
- All perks we sell to our customers are perks we get for FREE.
- Salary is very competitive and based on experience