Marketing Campaign Executive
Perkbox has built one of the UK’s most successful digital engagement platforms, offering employers a wide choice of financial, health and wellbeing perks with which to recognize and reward their employees. Headquartered in London with a new office in Sheffield, we have grown from 20 employees in April 2015 to over 180 employees and counting. Perkbox helps companies of all sizes attract, motivate and retain staff by creating a positive and supportive working culture. We are considered one of the most refreshing and innovative ways to improve employee happiness and productivity.
People are taking notice too, and recent awards include:-
- Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies To Work For 2017
- Linkedin top companies rankings at #2 from over 25,000 business - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/linkedin-top-compan...
- National Business Awards 2017 – Scale-up Business of the Year Winner - http://www.nationalbusinessawards.co.uk/2017-winne...
We are also big believers in practicing what we preach! You can see more about our culture here:
- Plan and execute integrated B2B marketing campaigns across a range of channels to support customer acquisition strategy
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders in marketing and cross-functional teams (e.g. sales and product) to ensure timely and effective promotion of new campaigns across the whole sales process
- Deliver high-quality marketing campaigns against targets and budgets, maintaining regular measurement of campaign ROI as well as collecting feedback for ongoing campaign learnings and improvement
- Build campaigns in our marketing automation system (Marketo) involving elements of copywriting, data management, email building, and asset design
- Continually test and optimize existing lead nurturing campaigns, working to improve KPIs such as sales pipeline value and close rate
- BA/BS or equivalent Marketing qualification
- At least 2 years in Marketing with direct campaign management experience (preferably in a B2B, HR, or technology environment)
- Strong communication and project management skills are key
- Proficient in Marketo and Salesforce or related marketing automation software
- Technically capable with a mix of strong writing and analytical skills
- Some HTML proficiency is desirable
- A proactive attitude and a desire to improve processes are a must - we are looking for someone who is always thinking of exciting new ways to promote our brand and drive demand for Perkbox!
What you get
- Competitive package at a rapidly growing start-up.
- Regular team lunches, trips, office snacks and free drinks on Friday.
- An outstanding opportunity to make a name for yourself at one of the UK's fastest growing companies
- All the perks on the Perkbox!