B2B Marketing Manager
Fancy getting involved with one of London’s most exciting start-ups?
We are looking for an awesome new B2B Marketing Manager who’s not afraid to
get stuck in. We are passionate about what we do. We want something who can share that
We can’t promise a quiet life – in fact, we promise quite the opposite. We have over
500,000 members now and we’ve got UK and global expansion on the brain. It’ll always be
exciting, and you shouldn’t be afraid of a challenge.
Things move fast at Perkbox; we need someone who can keep up and who enjoys working
in an environment a million miles away from the sharp suits and boredom of Canary Wharf.
Can you picture yourself working for an innovative and disruptive start-up that ranks #2 on
the list of Best UK Start-ups?
We have just become the second fastest funded company on Seedrs.
You can see more about our culture here: -
We are hiring an experienced B2B marketing manager to drive pipeline growth and the implementation of demand generation campaigns. You will design and deliver end-to-end programmes including a mix of marketing tactics - all aligned to business goals & KPIs. Campaigns may be segmented by industry, buyer personas and/or company sizes.
- Develop, coordinate & execute integrated demand generation campaigns to attract, nurture and convert prospects through the marketing/sales funnel
- Including, but not limited to, designing the strategy, working with data, writing email copy & messaging, creating the emails/landing pages/forms, testing, campaign measurement & optimisation
- Manage the end to end campaign framework collaborating with key stakeholders in the business - SDRs, Sales and broader Marketing teams
- Analyze programmes for effectiveness and ROI to make valid conclusions and optimise results
- At least 2-5 years working experience creating and executing ROI-driven marketing programmes
- Experienced writer - copy for emails, landing pages, talking points, etc.
- Proficient in marketing automation systems (e.g. Pardot, Marketo) and CRM (e.g. Salesforce)
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, strong project management skills and a desire to improve processes.
Great team atmosphere with regular social team events = unlimited drinks, snacks
Top central London location
All perks we sell to our customers are perks we get for FREE.
Salary is very competitive and based on experience