Perkbox has built one of the UK’s most successful digital engagement platforms, offering employers a wide choice of financial, health and wellbeing perks with which to recognize and reward their employees. Headquartered in London with a new office in Sheffield, we have grown from 20 employees in April 2015 to over 180 employees and counting. Perkbox helps companies of all sizes attract, motivate and retain staff by creating a positive and supportive working culture. We are considered one of the most refreshing and innovative ways to improve employee happiness and productivity.
People are taking notice too, and recent awards include:-
- Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies To Work For 2017
- Linkedin top companies rankings at #2 from over 25,000 business - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/linkedin-top-compan...
- National Business Awards 2017 – Scale-up Business of the Year Winner - http://www.nationalbusinessawards.co.uk/2017-winne...
We are also big believers in practicing what we preach! You can see more about our culture here:
Loyalty Bay is part of the Perkbox family of businesses and our mission is to help businesses build better relationships with their customers.
Loyalty Bay digitises the process of rewarding customers at important touch points in the customer journey, from on boarding to purchasing, upselling and referring friends, cementing complaint resolution and rewarding long term loyalty. Loyalty Bay provides rewards for their customers in 21 markets globally.
Loyalty Bay ensures the right personalised reward is directed to the right customer at the right time.
Our website is www.loyaltybay.co.uk, have a look!
About The Role
We’re looking for a designer to join our creative team and help us deliver innovative loyalty solutions to some of the world’s best-known brands. If you’re looking for a challenging role, where no two projects are the same, we want to hear from you. We work with some of the world’s biggest companies to provide them with bespoke loyalty programmes. As Designer, you’ll be responsible for the look and feel of all marketing collateral – ensuring it fits with the client’s brand guidelines, whilst maintaining our reputation for delivering fresh and creative work.
What you’ll be doing
- Producing print-ready collateral for all clients, including brochures, posters, flyers, displays stands etc.
- Creating and refreshing email templates
- Producing imagery for weekly and one-off email sends
- Overseeing the look of the Loyalty Bay brand as it evolves
- Have the ability to adapt to multiple brand guidelines provided by a client
- Work alongside our creative lead to develop new and exciting approaches to communication tactics
- Work within strict time constraints with fast turnarounds
- Develop design which is based on particular audiences and have the ability to both choose and suggest the best suited images for said audience
- Produce design for online, print and promotional activity from concept through to production ready artwork
- 2 years plus graphic design experience
- Great editorial & layout skills
- Meticulous eye for detail
- Expert in Adobe creative suite
- Experience working on commercial projects would be ideal
- Web design, fine art, animation or illustration would be preferential but not are essential
What You Get
- Great team atmosphere with regular social team events
- Top central London location
- All perks we sell to our customers are perks we get for FREE.
- Salary is very competitive and based on experience.