Perkbox has built one of the UK’s most successful digital engagement platforms, offering employers a wide choice of financial, health and wellbeing perks with which to recognize and reward their employees. Headquartered in London with a new office in Sheffield, we have grown from 20 employees in April 2015 to over 180 employees and counting. Perkbox helps companies of all sizes attract, motivate and retain staff by creating a positive and supportive working culture. We are considered one of the most refreshing and innovative ways to improve employee happiness and productivity.
People are taking notice too, and recent awards include:-
- Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies To Work For 2017
- Linkedin top companies rankings at #2 from over 25,000 business - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/linkedin-top-compan...
- National Business Awards 2017 – Scale-up Business of the Year Winner - http://www.nationalbusinessawards.co.uk/2017-winne...
We are also big believers in practicing what we preach! You can see more about our culture here:
Loyalty Bay is part of the Perkbox family of businesses and our mission is to help businesses build better relationships with their customers.
Loyalty Bay digitises the process of rewarding customers at important touch points in the customer journey, from on boarding to purchasing, upselling and referring friends, cementing complaint resolution and rewarding long term loyalty. Loyalty Bay provides rewards for their customers in 21 markets globally.
Loyalty Bay ensures the right personalised reward is directed to the right customer at the right time.
Our Loyalty Bay team are looking for an operations superstar to help us ensure our new white label customers are on-boarded and launched on time and to the agreed launch spec. You are going to need to be excellent at managing critical paths, multi-tasking different launch schedules, talking to customers as well as a bit tech savvy to create and build the platforms. Not only that but you’ll be working with our partnerships team to help get our brilliant offers up on the platforms and make sure they are easy for our customers to use. Throw in a bit of problem solving, attention to detail and bad singing and we think you might fit right in.
1) New customer on-boarding
- Work with the sales team to on-board all new customers across the range of CE products and ensure successful launch within committed timeframes in order to support the company’s growth plans.
- Project manage the key elements of the platform launch across different contributors and stakeholders, recognising dependencies and managing resource to ensure on-time delivery.
- Hold launch calls with customers to walk through the requirements and ensure they understand actions and attribute delivery owners. Provide regular feedback and updates throughout the launch.
- Utilise understanding of CSS and HTML to create and set up white label platforms independently of support from Dev team
- Liaison with all key functions to set up all elements of the programme including; Data team, Customer Services, Account Management and Finance.
2) Platform Management
- Ensure successful ongoing programme delivery and positive user experience through ensuring high service standards across the CE platforms.
- Offer management – work with the Partnerships Manager, Account Managers and Customer Services to ensure new benefits are added to the platform and working effectively. Resolve problems as they arise.
- Platform merchandising – create a process to ensure the platforms are refreshed quarterly with new images and benefits in the carousel. Work with partnerships to interpret briefs from deal providers and ensure offers are represented accurately.
3) Campaign set-up
- Support the set-up of new accounts and campaigns on Reward Hub and support the Partnerships Manager with stock management.
- Manage information and analyse requirements to ensure fulfillment of demand
If you are super ideal you will have the following:-
- Time Management
- Project Management
- Problem solving
- Customer / Stakeholder management
- Commercial acumen / numeracy
- Experience in web applications
- Web Macro knowledge (desirable)
- Basic CSS knowledge (desirable)
- Basic HTML knowledge
What You Get
- Cracking team atmosphere with regular social team events
- Top central London location
- Salary is very competitive and based on experience
- All perks we sell to our customers are perks we get for FREE!