Content & PR Writer
Perkbox has built one of the UK’s most successful digital engagement platforms, offering employers a wide choice of financial, health and wellbeing perks with which to recognize and reward their employees. Headquartered in London with a new office in Sheffield, we have grown from 20 employees in April 2015 to over 180 employees and counting. Perkbox helps companies of all sizes attract, motivate and retain staff by creating a positive and supportive working culture. We are considered one of the most refreshing and innovative ways to improve employee happiness and productivity.
People are taking notice too, and recent awards include:-
- Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies To Work For 2017
- Linkedin top companies rankings at #2 from over 25,000 business - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/linkedin-top-compan...
- National Business Awards 2017 – Scale-up Business of the Year Winner - http://www.nationalbusinessawards.co.uk/2017-winne...
We are also big believers in practicing what we preach! You can see more about our culture here:
We’re looking for a versatile copywriter to help fuel our content marketing and PR efforts.
- Writing press releases, feature comments and opinion pieces
- Pitching releases and commentary to press by phone or email
- Securing journalist attendance to Perkbox events and industry conferences
- Identifying suitable speaking opportunities and submitting applications
- Identifying suitable award opportunities and drafting entries
- Brainstorming fresh ideas for PR campaigns alongside Head of PR
- Sourcing and interviewing customers for written case studies
- Sourcing and interviewing relevant business leaders for thought leadership content
- Producing case studies, blogs, eBooks, landing pages, and marketing emails
- Proofing and editing copy for all marketing materials
- Assisting the content marketing team at live Perkbox events, and off-site customer video shoots
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to make difficult subjects clear for a wide HR and business audience
- A creative flair for producing engaging copy
- Approachable, friendly and empathetic – be able to relate to people on different levels
- Confident phone skills
- Good at managing your time – often working to tight media and content production deadlines
- Demonstrable writing portfolio
- Confidence to question a brief
What You Get
- Great opportunity to make a genuine difference at one of the UK's fastest growing companies
- Outstanding team and company environment
- Regular team lunches, trips, office snacks and free drinks on Friday.
- All the perks on the Perkbox platform!