Engagement Communications Manager
Fancy getting involved with one of London’s most exciting companies?
We’re looking for an awesome Engagement Communications Manager who’s not afraid to get stuck in. We’re passionate about what we do. We want someone who can share that passion.
We can’t promise a quiet life – in fact, we promise quite the opposite. We have over 450,000 members now and we’ve got UK and global expansion on the brain. It’ll always be exciting, and you shouldn’t be afraid of a challenge.
Can you picture yourself working for an innovative and disruptive start-up that ranks on the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work for?
You can see more about our culture here:-
As Engagement Communications Manager, you’ll be tasked with working on a wide range of exciting projects. You’ll also be surrounded by some amazing developers and working in one of the best cultures that you can find.
The Engagement Communications Marketing Manager is responsible for managing and executing all Perkbox
engagement communications and strategies across all available channels.
This includes (but not limited to):
- Web notifications
- Paid Media
- Execute and manage all customer communications aligned to the Engagement Marketing strategy
- Manage the Engagement Marketing communications schedule and reporting
- Support the build and manage the ongoing CRM engagement programme in Salesforce
- Marketing Cloud (SFMC)
- Support the Engagement Marketing team in identifying target cohorts of customers for up/resell a
- Lead improvements in the effectiveness and responsiveness of our communications through new
- initiatives, best practice and new channel development.
- Support in the creation and implementation of customer personas to increase relevance
- Experienced in using Salesforce Marketing Cloud to build and send individual emails and journeys
- Experience in CRM campaign management (high frequency, low volume, targeted)
- Working knowledge of AMP Script
- Created data extensions and an understanding of Contact Builder
- SQL proficient
- HTML proficient
- Numerical and data focused
- Inquisitive and passionate about customer communication
- Calm under pressure
- Confident decision maker
- Organised and structured
What You Get
- Great team atmosphere with regular social team events = unlimited drinks, snacks and more
- Top central London location
- The opportunity to make a name for yourself at one the country's most exciting companies
- All perks we sell to our customers are perks we get for FREE.
- Salary is very competitive and based on experience