Partner Relations Team Leader
Perkbox has built one of the UK’s most successful digital engagement platforms, offering employers a wide choice of financial, health and wellbeing perks with which to recognize and reward their employees. Headquartered in London with a new office in Sheffield, we have grown from 20 employees in April 2015 to over 180 employees and counting. Perkbox helps companies of all sizes attract, motivate and retain staff by creating a positive and supportive working culture. We are considered one of the most refreshing and innovative ways to improve employee happiness and productivity.
People are taking notice too, and recent awards include:-
- Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies To Work For 2017
- Linkedin top companies rankings at #2 from over 25,000 business - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/linkedin-top-compan...
- National Business Awards 2017 – Scale-up Business of the Year Winner - http://www.nationalbusinessawards.co.uk/2017-winne...
We are also big believers in practicing what we preach! You can see more about our culture here:
- Ownership of the day-to-day performance of the team (both against team targets and individual performance benchmarks including ownership of performance metrics and reporting, responsibility for team incentives
- Ongoing coaching support, including quality control, through continued call review sessions with team members and the training of new starters
- Ownership of team 1-1s and weekly team meeting
- Responsibility for identifying and solving/escalating ad hoc and recurring issues within the team (mainly on an admin, data or basic tech support level)
- Working closely with department manager (and the team) to ensure that all criteria/aspects of future testing is carried out correctly to ensure that accurate and statistically significant results are achieved
- Assisting with the roll out of new processes and software/products to team members
- Working with department manager on team/resource planning
- 1-3 years experience managing and motivating teams
- Solid phone based experience
- Data driven with a meticulous eye for trends
- A good person to work with!
What You Get
- Great opportunity to make a genuine difference at one of the UK's fastest growing companies
- Outstanding team and company environment
- Regular team lunches, trips, office snacks and free drinks on Friday.
- All the perks on the Perkbox platform!