Marketing Insights Analyst
Fancy getting involved with one of London’s most exciting companies?
We’re looking for an awesome Marketing Insights Analyst who’s not afraid to get stuck in. We’re passionate about what we do. We want someone who can share that passion.
We can’t promise a quiet life – in fact, we promise quite the opposite. We have over 400,000 members now and we’ve got UK and global expansion on the brain. It’ll always be exciting, and you shouldn’t be afraid of a challenge.
We have just been voted one of the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to work for - you can see more about our culture here:-
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities that detail their effectiveness and business impact.
- Translate data into insights and recommendations for optimisation.
- Be the "go to" on all things data and help drive data-driven decisions
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- Prior experience within a similar insights/analytics role is a must, ideally with paid social experience
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Proficient in marketing automation systems (e.g. Pardot, Marketo) and integrating those systems with other technologies (e.g. SalesForce, Infer, Full Circle Insights).
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes
What You Get