Lifecycle Marketing Manager
What’s this all about?
In 2014 we started Perkbox as a way to help companies delight their employees. Today 500,000 people across the UK are using our service to get amazing perks ranging from fun treats to significant discounts on their everyday expenses. Business is booming and we need help to take great perks to even more people. The company is making the transition from raw start-up to finely-tuned happiness-creation machine.
You’ll be in safe hands - we are in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies To Work For 2017.
What will I be doing?
We are looking for a passionate individual to join the Product team to own and manage our customer communication technology which, at its core, is dedicated to sending the right comms to the right users at the right time.
- Lead the planning and execution of the existing and ongoing communication schedule across email, web, push, app and paid channels.
- Lead the optimisation, A/B testing and reporting on campaigns.
- Manage the relationship between the Product and the Partnerships, Account Management and Creative teams.
- Support in the creation of a new customer communications strategy and solution.
- Manage usage of the new solution and all its iterations ongoing.
What exactly will I be working on?
A bit like Spotify we work in Squads (small super-focussed cross functional teams) who work on their own product with a mix of developers, product managers, UX, QAs and DevOps. Each squad has a high degree of autonomy and is more or less self-managing...goodbye sign-off processes, risk assessments and red tape. If you want to make a splash and take ownership over the work you do you’ve come to the right place.
The Product Comms squad is our newest squad and is tasked to use technology to manage our customer communication solution. You’ll be involved with conceptualizing, planning and executing high-impact email (and push) campaigns. You’ll be working hand in hand with product people, marketing people and multiple teams across the business..
Who should apply?
This role is for someone who is:
- A true generalist who understands both technology and people
- A passionate individual with strong analytics and data.
- Has a creative eye and solid-enough copywriting skills.
- Looking to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Happy to take responsibility and deliver great results
- Deals well with continual peer review of your work
- Addicted to learning
- Always curious and itching to find more fun and more efficient ways of doing things
- Motivated by exceeding expectations and making sh*t happen
- An out of the box thinker looking to challenge the norm.
- Organised and dependable.
- Be a ‘thinker’ and a ‘doer’.
- Legally able to work in the UK. If not please don’t apply
Are there any benefits besides the salary?
My friend, you would agree it would be a bit silly to have an employee perks company called Perkbox and not offer our own team amazing perks, no? The hint is in the name. You of course get all the perks we offer to our customers. We also do regular team lunches, out of office days and team building nights. We also have a generous learning budget, rapid progression paths (for the right people) and a huge blow out all-hands party twice per year.
What’s it like in the office?
Have a look.
What are the prospects for career advancement at Perkbox?
Every aspect of our business is growing. If you want it there is significant potential for increased responsibility over time, be that managing a team, or taking ownership of complex technical systems. Join us and you will grow.