Business Development Manager - Perkbox Local
Perkbox has built one of the UK’s most successful digital engagement platforms, offering employers a wide choice of financial, health and wellbeing perks with which to recognize and reward their employees. Headquartered in London with a new office in Sheffield, we have grown from 20 employees in April 2015 to over 180 employees and counting. Perkbox helps companies of all sizes attract, motivate and retain staff by creating a positive and supportive working culture. We are considered one of the most refreshing and innovative ways to improve employee happiness and productivity.
People are taking notice too, and recent awards include:-
- Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies To Work For 2017
- Linkedin top companies rankings at #2 from over 25,000 business - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/linkedin-top-compan...
- National Business Awards 2017 – Scale-up Business of the Year Winner - http://www.nationalbusinessawards.co.uk/2017-winne...
We are also big believers in practicing what we preach! You can see more about our culture here:
Are you competitive, ambitious and get a kick out of hitting targets? Do you have previous sales experience? Do you want to be one of the first to join a team launching a game changing proposition?
Leveraging the power of financial data Perkbox are bringing local businesses and local employees together in a way that is truly revolutionary.
- Bring great local businesses onto the Perkbox Platform.
- Identify decision makers, set up meetings and build relationships with them.
- Consistently closing partnership opportunities.
- Become an expert in identifying and solving pain points using the Perkbox Platform.
- Fearless with bags of hustle
- The drive to just get things done.
- Ambitious, and not afraid of rejection
- Love to talk to people and build relationships.
- Ability to meet with restaurants in person
- Establish a pipeline and conversion metrics in order to hit quarterly targets.
- Quickly adopt the tried and tested in-house sales process whilst looking at ways we can do things better.
- SME sales experience is a bonus
What You Get
- Competitive base salary and with lucrative commission structure
- Opportunity to get in on the ground of an exciting new product for a fast growing UK technology company
- All the perks on the Perkbox!