Content Marketing Manager
Fancy getting involved with one of London’s most exciting start-ups?
We are looking for an awesome new Content Marketing Manager who’s not afraid to
get stuck in. We are passionate about what we do. We want something who can share that
We can’t promise a quiet life – in fact, we promise quite the opposite. We have over
500,000 members now and we’ve got UK and global expansion on the brain. It’ll always be
exciting, and you shouldn’t be afraid of a challenge.
Things move fast at Perkbox; we need someone who can keep up and who enjoys working
in an environment a million miles away from the sharp suits and boredom of Canary Wharf.
Can you picture yourself working for an innovative and disruptive start-up that ranks #2 on
the list of Best UK Start-ups?
We have just become the second fastest funded company on Seedrs.
You can see more about our culture here: -
We are hiring for a Content Marketing Manager with a passion for creating and coordinating written, visual, social, and interactive content. You’ll be working closely with marketing managers and our editor to create a calendar of trending thought leadership materials, content to convert prospects throughout different stages of the sales cycle and repurposing existing content into multiple formats to suit our target audience and how they learn & interact with Perkbox.
- Create & enhance the content marketing strategy with quarterly & monthly content deliveries
- Craft, produce and repurpose unique thought-leadership content across multiple channels
- Develop buyer personas
- Ensure all content initiatives are aligned with the unique needs of each persona, aligned to the B2B buyer’s journey
- Work with thought leaders (internal & external) when applicable to create content
Interpret data to shape & enhance content experiences
- At least 2-3 years working experience in a similar role
- Strong understanding of the B2B buyer’s journey and marketing tactics to guide it
- Experienced writer of many content formats, strong project management & organisational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes
What You Get
Award winning team culture with regular social team events = unlimited drinks, snacks and more
Top central London location
All perks we sell to our customers are perks we get for FREE.
Salary is very competitive and based on experience