Risk and Data Compliance Manager
Perkbox has built one of the UK’s most successful digital engagement platforms, offering employers a wide choice of financial, health and wellbeing perks with which to recognize and reward their employees. Headquartered in London with a new office in Sheffield, we have grown from 20 employees in April 2015 to over 180 employees and counting. Perkbox helps companies of all sizes attract, motivate and retain staff by creating a positive and supportive working culture. We are considered one of the most refreshing and innovative ways to improve employee happiness and productivity.
People are taking notice too, and recent awards include:-
- Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies To Work For 2017
- Linkedin top companies rankings at #2 from over 25,000 business - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/linkedin-top-compan...
- National Business Awards 2017 – Scale-up Business of the Year Winner - http://www.nationalbusinessawards.co.uk/2017-winne...
We are also big believers in practicing what we preach! You can see more about our culture here:
- To provide focus, support and monitoring of the organisation’s various business compliance obligations with regards to regulation, legislation, and group policy and procedures.
- Plan, review, recommend, monitor and implement appropriate risk management systems and practices across the organisation in line with prevailing legislation.
- To manage the reporting of Client KPI data, assist with the compilation of Risk and
- Compliance reporting, tracking of ISO 27001 compliance and GDPR mapping in addition to other data gathering and analysis.
- Supporting the sales teams with responses to on data and compliance related queries from existing and prospective customers.
- Support, monitor, assist and develop audit process and procedures for data protection and GDPR regulations
- Ensure that all systems (IT and paper) for holding and processing client data are compliant with prevailing legizlation
- Maintain a Risk Register and ensure it is reviewed regularly by the Management Team
- Manage third party supplier compliance with the group policies and procedures
- Support, monitor, assist and audit relevant quality assurance systems across the organisation ISO27001, PCI
- Responsible for the development, auditing, testing and implementation of Business Continuity Plans
- Create action plans which show how these policies and plans will be implemented and undertake regular audits to demonstrate that they are effective
- Supporting the sales teams with responses to on data and compliance related queries from existing and prospective customers
- Some travel to Sheffield office and other offices as may be established in the future
- Monitor and evaluate performance against standards or agreed targets. Use audits, feedback loops and corrective action to ensure continuous improvement. Prioritize and escalate issues resulting in non-compliance
- Ensure that staff are suitably trained, supported and monitored by senior and local management and that appropriate corrective action is taken when staff fail to comply with policy and procedure
- Proven track record of formulating and implementing risk management strategies and operating practices
- Proven track record of implementing organisational and local Quality Management Systems
- Proven change management skills
- Experience of undertaking internal audits
- Proven project management skills
- Experience of managing own workload with limited supervision and working under
- Pressure to achieve deadlines
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office
- Experience of implementing policies and procedures in a complex organization
- Experience of writing, maintaining and monitoring business continuity plans
- Previous experience of successful IIP, PQASSO or ISO
The ideal candidate will have
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships based on mutual trust and high level of written and verbal communication skills gained within a quality assurance environment
- The ability to influence and successfully persuade staff at all levels to adopt new operating practices
- Able to work with diverse groups of staff, volunteers and clients
- Methodical and organised approach to planning, implementation and record keeping for all activities with a high level of attention to detail
- Self starter, able to display initiative and pro-active approach to problem solving
What you get
- Great working culture
- Competitive salary
- Free beers on Friday plus unlimited snacks and regular team activities
- All the perks on the Perkbox platform!