Perkbox has built one of the UK’s most successful digital engagement platforms, offering employers a wide choice of financial, health and wellbeing perks with which to recognize and reward their employees. Headquartered in London with a new office in Sheffield, we have grown from 20 employees in April 2015 to over 180 employees and counting. Perkbox helps companies of all sizes attract, motivate and retain staff by creating a positive and supportive working culture. We are considered one of the most refreshing and innovative ways to improve employee happiness and productivity.
People are taking notice too, and recent awards include:-
- Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies To Work For 2017
- Linkedin top companies rankings at #2 from over 25,000 business - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/linkedin-top-compan...
- National Business Awards 2017 – Scale-up Business of the Year Winner - http://www.nationalbusinessawards.co.uk/2017-winne...
We are also big believers in practicing what we preach! You can see more about our culture here:
We’re looking for a PR intern to expand our public relations team with the idea of taking them on as permanent after the six month internship period.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to start a career in Public Relations.
This should be someone with excellent written and verbal communication skills and a keen sense for what makes compelling news.
- Writing press releases, feature comments and opinion pieces
- Pitching releases and commentary to press by phone or email
- Securing journalist attendance to Perkbox events and industry conferences
- Identifying suitable speaking opportunities and submitting applications
- Identifying suitable award opportunities and drafting entries
- Brainstorming fresh ideas for PR campaigns alongside Head of PR
- Excellent written and spoken English
- A creative flair for producing content and ideas
- Approachable, friendly and empathetic
- Confident phone skills
- Good at managing your time
- Some previous experience in PR always preferable
- The following degrees may be particularly useful: English, PR, Marketing, Social Sciences and Journalism
What You Get
- Great team atmosphere with regular social team events
- Top central London location
- All perks we sell to our customers are perks we get for FREE.
- Salary is very competitive and based on experience.