Perkbox has built one of the UK’s most successful digital engagement platforms, offering employers a wide choice of financial, health and wellbeing perks with which to recognize and reward their employees. Headquartered in London with a new office in Sheffield, we have grown from 20 employees in April 2015 to over 180 employees and counting. Perkbox helps companies of all sizes attract, motivate and retain staff by creating a positive and supportive working culture. We are considered one of the most refreshing and innovative ways to improve employee happiness and productivity.
People are taking notice too, and recent awards include:-
- Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies To Work For 2017
- Linkedin top companies rankings at #2 from over 25,000 business - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/linkedin-top-compan...
- National Business Awards 2017 – Scale-up Business of the Year Winner - http://www.nationalbusinessawards.co.uk/2017-winne...
We are also big believers in practicing what we preach! You can see more about our culture here:
We are a highly data driven company with an end goal to produce a centralised data function. Initially, the
core focus of this role will be providing insights and analysis to teams within the company such as Finance, Marketing, Products and Sales. The role will be very hands on and will require someone who can work autonomously as well as with other teams to help establish an understanding of differing reporting requirements and the best data solutions to implement these.
Ongoing, this role will support the Head of Data Insight in implementing standards and consistency to provide a robust data infrastructure that can be relied upon in the business.
The role includes:-
- Ownership of the processes required to ensure data quality
- Provide specialist insight to the different teams (product, marketing, sales and finance) either through ad hoc queries or longer term analysis projects
- Support the different teams in helping to provide the applicable data necessary to generate key reports and dashboard
- Excel to pivot table/macro use
- Experience in using Postgres SQL and Tableau
- Netsuite would be highly beneficial but not necessary.
- An ability to work across multiple systems – an understanding of Salesforce, Marketo
- An understanding of the requirements needed to create a central data warehouse so that support can be provided to the Head of Data Insight
- Experience in establishing a consistent set of standards and definitions to align the different sources of data
- Data compliance - an understanding of ISO27001 data security certification would be beneficial but not necessary.
What You Get
- Great opportunity to make a genuine difference at one of the UK's fastest growing companies
- Outstanding team and company environment
- Regular team lunches, trips, office snacks and free drinks on Friday.
- All the perks on the Perkbox platform!