Marketing Campaigns Executive
Fancy getting involved with one of London’s most exciting companies?
We’re looking for an exceptional Marketing Campaigns Executive who will help put Perkbox on the map by delivering some truly awesome marketing campaigns! We’re passionate about what we do. We want someone who can share that passion.
We can’t promise a quiet life – in fact, we promise quite the opposite. We have over 400,000 members now and we’ve got UK and global expansion on the brain. It’ll always be exciting, and you shouldn’t be afraid of a challenge.
Things move fast at Perkbox; we need someone who can keep up and who enjoys working in an environment a million miles away from the sharp suits and boredom of Canary Wharf.
Can you picture yourself working for an innovative and disruptive start-up that ranks as one of the Sunday Times best small companies to work for?
You can see more about our culture here:-
- Plan and execute integrated B2B marketing campaigns across a range of channels to support customer acquisition strategy
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders in marketing and cross-functional teams (e.g. sales and product) to ensure timely and effective promotion and communication of new campaigns
- Deliver high-quality marketing campaigns against targets and budgets, maintaining regular measurement of campaign ROI as well as collecting feedback for ongoing campaign learnings and improvement
- Create and own the campaign calendar; planning, executing and measuring key activities across the financial year as well as communicating these to our sales team and across the wider business
- Build campaigns in our marketing automation system (Marketo) involving elements of copywriting, data management, email building, and asset design
- Brief third party organisations and external agencies to maximise campaign reach and performance
- At least 3-4 years in Marketing with 2-3 years direct campaign management experience (preferably in a B2B, HR, or technology environment)
- Strong communication and project management skills are key
- Proficient in Marketo and Salesforce or related marketing automation software (at least 2 years experience)
- Technically capable with a mix of strong writing and analytical skills
- Some HTML proficiency is desirable
- A proactive attitude and a desire to improve processes are a must - we are looking for someone who is always thinking of exciting new ways to promote our brand and drive demand for Perkbox!
What You Get
- Competitive package at an early stage and rapidly growing start-up.
- Regular team lunches, trips, office snacks and free drinks on Friday.
- An outstanding opportunity to make a name for yourself at one of the UK's fastest growing companies!