Fancy getting involved with one of London’s most exciting companies?
Perkbox were voted one of The Sunday Times Best Small Companies To Work For 2017, and we are looking for an awesome Product Manager who wants to turn innovation into an art form!
We can’t promise a quiet life – in fact, we promise quite the opposite. We have over 450,000 members now and we’ve got UK and global expansion on the brain. It’ll always be exciting, and you shouldn’t be afraid of a challenge. Things move fast at Perkbox; we need someone who can keep up and who enjoys working in an environment a million miles away from the sharp suits and boredom of Canary Wharf.
Can you picture yourself working for one of the UK’s fastest growing companies, which sports one of the best working cultures around?
- Assess the competitive landscape for strengths and weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Recommend the nature and scope of present and future product innovations by reviewing product specifications and requirements
- Creating and appraising new product ideas .
- Analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs
- Preparing return-on-investment analyses and establishing time schedules with the tech team
- Introduce new products by developing time-integrated plans with key stakeholders and delivering
- 3-5 years experience as a Product Manager with a SaaS company - we are working on an L&D project so experience in this respect would be ideal
- Strong analytical eye and attention to detail
- Holistic view of external and internal product ideation, innovation and delivery
- Experience in managing multi-departmental stakeholder expectations
- You’re excited by new challenges every day
- You’re good fun to sit next to in an office
Join our team:
We’re a dedicated bunch of people from a range of backgrounds. Working here can be hard, but we think it’s always fun. The support team’s music choices can be a real challenge for new starters.
We’re constantly dreaming up new and better ways to do what we do. We’re making a name for ourselves as a disruptive presence in the market with a knack for driving high quality users and revenues.
We’re succeeding in our vision and we’re looking for great people to join in and drive that success.